Monday, September 28, 2009

Gloomy Bear Accessories in Hot Topic

I visited my local mall today and guess what I found at Hot Topic?!?!
Gloomy Accessories!


The following accessories were found:

(Sorry for the crappy cellphone photos,

I'll get better ones when I buy them)


A) Plastic Gloomy Bear Head Blue Glitter Ring

B) Metal Gloomy Head Necklace

C) Gloomy Earring Set
(small metal rings and a jelly small baby Gloomy in Box)

D) Jelly Gloomy Necklace with joints so he moves

E) Small Bracelet Pack
I think some were fabric type and others Jelly



I'll be sure to come back to get all the info for you guys
such as the manufacturer, price and item numbers

I don't know if they will be available on Hot Topic's website:
But you can check back every once and a while.

I missed out on the Gloomy perfume that Hot Topic had months ago
I was waiting for it to go on clearance, and I missed them. :(
So, I'll be sure to buy these right away

They aren't exact Gloomy products straight from Mori himself
They are a licensed, so they are official but are made by a independent company

The quality is the same about Hot Topic's other products
which are made by the same company; pretty cheap, but it's real
Gloomy products in the United States for once. :)

0 Comments:

MySpace Widgets

Zoomza