Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Thank you Mori!

I have recieved the greatest honor, at least I think haha, for a fan.

Mori discovered my blog and even posted about it in his own blog.

I'm extremely happy he is pleased with my hard work, he even brought tons of viewers from Japan onto my blog! Crazy!

I've noticed though that there are many visitors coming from Hong Kong, if you are a counterfeiter from Hong Kong, please get off my blog!

You aren't welcome here, and you can try all you want but I will always find ways to distinguish between your fakes and the real deal.

If you are a Gloomy Bear fan or collector from Hong Kong, you are more than welcome here!
I just needed to say the above because the fakes do come from Hong Kong, so I have to be wary.

Thank you Mori! I appreciate your acknowledgement, it means so much to me


I hope you can come to San Diego Comic Con 2009, it would be amazing to meet you!

1 Comment:

Hella Ela said...

Haha that's how I found this blog. :)

MySpace Widgets

Zoomza