Sunday, December 7, 2008

Shocking Discovery!

Today, I was at the mall and was in the Sanrio shop.

Guess what I found?

FAKE Gloomys!

It was apalling to find them there.

I took out my phone and took some photos for you guys.
It was pretty hilarious as an employee came up to me seconds after
and said "Is that your last photo? We don't allow that here, can you please stop?"

I then asked where they got thier shipment from, The lady told me Japan which I knew then that she had no clue.
She then asked if I was asking who the creater was and where he's from.
haha

I don't have anything that uploads a mini SD card but I'll try and get the photos up.

2 Comments:

Kaiami said...

D:! Are you serious? That's horrible. I thought Sanrio only sold Sanrio things. Which one is it?

Thanks for updating again! I was afraid the blog was dead. I love reading your entries, so I hope you'll keep blogging! ( I recovered this old account just so I can comment )

gloomybearattack said...

Yeah, I thought so too!
The Sanrio store in Horton Plaza of downtown San Diego.

http://westfield.com/hortonplaza/ourstores/details/sanrio-8797.html

Aww, thanks!
I wasn't sure if I had actual readers :]

I've been busy and forgotten the password, but I reset it haha.

MySpace Widgets

Zoomza